”Integration and Cooperation” Association was founded in 2000. It carries on the
tradition of organizing economy conferences that had been initiated by FORUM
POLAND – WEST Association, and which were held in Międzyzdroje in 1996 – 2000.
The Republic of Poland is the area of activities of the Association with its seat in
The main objectives and activitiies of the Association include:
- promotion of the European integration process and modern civilization trends
- supporting the dialogue and reconciliation process
- creating the multidimentional platform for discussion and exchanging views
- looking for the ways of solving the political and economical problems in the
all around the world
- supporting the undertakings and fighting against unemployment
- promotion of the Polish businessmen’s achivements at the international
- integration of the rural background with the urban one and fighting against
The proceeded undertakings:
- 2005 – ”the Kujawsko – Pomorskie four-town-city ” conference
- 2006 – ”Modern Liberalism Dilemmas” conference (it was organized with the
of the Academy of Economy)
- 2008 – ”The Young at the Labour Market” conference
- In 2008 ”Integration and Cooperation” Association initiated its own original
project „ Safe
and Ecological Vacations” and „Safe Rute to School” ( the family educational
- 2009 – ”Social thinking of John Paul II vs modern economy and sociology”
was organized with the cooperation of the Academy of Economy)
- 2012 – ”Electronic Medical Documentation- the idea for the regional e-health”
conference - - 2012 – ”Export – a chance for the country, the regions and the
- 2013 – ”PomeraniaEXPO” conference
- 2013 – ”Poland: new markets’ conquest” conference.
- ”Integration and Cooperation” Association” also organized ” Skrzat Cup”- the
tournament for children and youth periodically.
- The Economy Forum is the main venture which is organized in March each year.
celebrated its XX anniversery in 2013.
- 2014 – ”Polish export- leading trade partners and new challenges” conference
- 2015 – ”Russia- Germany – new export perspectives and conditions” conference